Complaint Review: Homeland Housewares

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Mayjee — Rochester Minnesota United States of America
Homeland Housewares

Homeland Housewares Magic Bullet Poor Construction Internet, Internet

I have had my my Magic Bullet for a few years now, and as long as I don't try to blend anything too aggressively, it works fine.  I usually only use it for grinding coffee, and making smoothies or malts.

Last week a little piece crumbled to dust.  It's a simple plastic piece that you slide on a nut, and is were you connect the container of food to the motor.  Without that piece, the unit is inoperable.

I called their customer service department today to order a new plastic piece.  I was ACTALLY told that, "Yes, we know those go bad.  We don't sell just those pieces....we want you to buy a new motor instead".  Seriously?!?!?!

There are new knock-off's out there.  Do some research and check on ordering replacement parts - before you make your actual purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeland-Housewares/internet/Homeland-Housewares-Magic-Bullet-Poor-Construction-Internet-Internet-768388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeland Housewares