Complaint Review: Homeq Servicing Corporation - the Money Store

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2003

• Reported By:north branch Minnesota
Homeq Servicing Corporation - the Money Store
www.themoneystore.com Internet U.S.A.

Homeq Servicing Corporation the Money Store victimized many consumers Sacramento california

I am simply amazed at all the bad reports on Homeq. I thought my husband and I were the only ones that have been through complete hell with this company!!!

We took out a $24,0000 home improvement loan about 3 and a half years ago and we still owe $24,000.00. We ran into some medical difficulties the last couple of years so it has been real tough at times to make the payments on time. We have always made a payment, as they tend to be a real harrasing/no compromising/rude individuals. We finally had to change our home phone # and have it unlisted or they were calling daily. If we were even one day late, they were calling and demanding payment or they would threaten with foreclosure. And of course then I would start crying that they were going to take our home away from us.

We did file bankruptcy in February of 2001 and we never reaffirmed our debt with them. I am wondering if we have to? Can they take our home if we don't? (We are on
a repayment plan with them now.) Also, I don't think they are subordinate with our first mortgage. I really don't know if they have any rights to our property at this point. However, I don't know and frankly I am to afraid to tell them to go to hell!!

anonymous
any city, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2003 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq-Servicing-Corporation-the-Money-Store/internet/Homeq-Servicing-Corporation-the-Money-Store-victimized-many-consumers-Sacramento-californi-63573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq Servicing Corporation - the Money Store