Complaint Review: Homeq Servicing

• Reported By: whitney — calumet city Illinois USA
Homeq Servicing
4837 Watt Ave North Highlands, California United States of America

Homeq Servicing Full of It North Highlands, California

I too have major problems with their services. I tried on several occassions to modify my loan, but was told that i did not make enough money to do so and that i could only do a short sale. Homeq is a mortgage debt collector and my mortgage was sold to bank of new york and i was not notified until it was sold, i am aware that they were supposed to notify me 2 weeks before it happened, i am waiting for a reply from the states attorney generals office. Homeq is full of it i feel like i am stuck in this, they get u to where your back is against the wall and u cant do anything. I am in the process of having a forensic audit done on my closing documents, because they were falsified by my broker. I was able to obtain the service for free through NACA Homesave Program, i visited them in august. I also wrote to the President and did get a reply saying " they were in the process of figuring out a solution". I had high blood pressure in august and was put on meds, so i decided to take it easy and take my time and do research on my own. Then thats when i was contacted by naca about the forensic audit. I am now awaiting my original closing documents from HomEQ, I sent them a certified letter requesting those documents and they now have a few more weeks to respond because they got the documents on November 27th. I will continue to keep the HomEQ victims notified. I hope they comply with my request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq-Servicing/North-Highlands-California-95660/Homeq-Servicing-Full-of-It-North-Highlands-California-534134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq Servicing