Complaint Review: Homeq Servicing

• Submitted: Wed, April 27, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2005

• Reported By:Airville Pennsylvania
Homeq Servicing
4837 Watt Avenue, Suite 200 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Homeq Servicing Ripoff! Missed Escrow payments, Late payments & Harrassing calls Sacramento California

I have recently found out that Homeq Servicing, who insisted that they carry my homeowner's insurance on my loan for my house, has not paid my homeowners insurance on time and I have not have homeowners since July of 2004 and it is now the end of April 2005.

How has it been that I have not recieved any notice that this was done. When I called Homeq, they told me that they sent the payment out in November 2004. Please tell me how you are to pay a homeowner's policy 6 months later and not have it cancel?

If my home would have caught on fire or something, heaven forbid, we would have nothing. I still have no coverage because I am waiting for the insurance company to come back to me and approve me for coverage.

Now instead of paying a few hunderd dollars for the coverage, I now have to pay over $1000. Which will make my payment go up. I was laid off from my job in August of 2003 and fell behind one payment. I asked for help from them to make a payment plan. They helped me with a nice little payment plan, that always kept me one month behind on my mortgage and made my credit rating worse than ever.

I also recieved the nasty harrassing phone calls beginning the second of every month and does not stop until the 30th. I cannot even count how many times a day. There has got to be something I can do about these people. THIS IS INSANE!

Get me away from Preditory Lenders
York, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2005 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq-Servicing/Sacramento-California-95853/Homeq-Servicing-Ripoff-Missed-Escrow-payments-Late-payments-Harrassing-calls-Sacrament-140654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq Servicing