Complaint Review: Homeq Servicning Corp

• Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2007

• Reported By:KANSAS CITY Missouri
Homeq Servicning Corp
1100 Corporate Drive Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Homeq Servicning - The Money Store mortgage servicing fraud and predatory lending Raleigh North Carolina

I, am a victim of predatory lending practices by this company.

I, filed a chapter 13 to save my home, twice. they refused payments from social service agencies is how it all begin. when I, became ill and had to go to the agencies for help again.

they took the payments , then returned my mine, and started foreclosure proceedings, without giving me notice.

I, only knew of the foreclosure, when a person called me on the phone asking to purchase my home in one of those "help you" schemes.

All of the problems I, have read about on this website, I, have been there. Ocwen, Fairbanks, Wells Fargo, Ameriquest have been caught and homeq servicing, will too, if we stick together and keep complaining to our congress people and state reps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2007 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq-Servicning-Corp/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27607/Homeq-Servicning-The-Money-Store-mortgage-servicing-fraud-and-predatory-lending-Raleigh-247091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq Servicning Corp