Complaint Review: Homeq Serving

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
Homeq Serving
4837 Watt Ave, Suite 200, North Highland, California U.S.A.

Homeq Serving ripoff I am being screwed over North Highland California

I am being screwed over by HomEq, I had Missed July 2004 payment wich I paid in Aug 2004, Aug 2004 payment was paid in Sept. 2004, with late fees and interest. In October I filed a Chapter 13 Bankrupty and made my first regular payment to the court, whick put me 2 months between I arrearage on my 1st and 2nd loans was included in my bankrupty with was caught up todate during the bankruptyand my monthly payments were also up todate.

I tried to have my attorney get part of my loan discharged through the bankrupty, but he said that according to the HomEq my first loan was below the value of my home and none of the 2nd loan could not be discharged So when the bankrupty was paid off in Oct. 2004, and the final discharge was granted in April 2005.

I again ask my attorney about HomEq and was told that he had mailed a letter to them telling them to start sending the payment coupon so I could start paying them myself. I have not heard anything from them and when I called Calif. last week I was I had to call New Jersey,they told me call North Carolina, they told me to call Calif. all three places said my accounts were closed. But my credit reports said that I am six months behind and I have still have not heard a word form them..

So if you know of a class action being filed against them I would to join in. I feel that they are trying to take my house and being a disabled vet. and on a fixed income it is hard to fight them on my own. On the Mortage interest statement starting with the year 2000. the beginning principal balancewas the same as the principal balance on a payoff sheet that I received July 15, 1999. Even though the 2 late payment and 2 regular payments had been made. Feel like I going backwards

Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 02:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq-Serving/North-Highland-California-95660/Homeq-Serving-ripoff-I-am-being-screwed-over-North-Highland-California-141340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq Serving