Complaint Review: Homeq Wachovia Money Store

• Submitted: Sat, January 08, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 08, 2005

• Reported By:eaton Ohio
Homeq Wachovia Money Store
www.homeq.com Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Homeq Wachovia Money Store absolutely the WORST! unbelievable!! RUN AWAY or REFI NOW!!!! RIPOFF Sacramento California

I just had a young man at Homeq tell me he would not take my payment over the phone because I was 6 days late that I would have to mail it in.

I will never mail anything to Homeq again!!! I have been called at least 8 times a day about my second mortgage account that was bought from Option One Mortgage. On september 14th, I received a letter from Homeq that told me not to make my september payment to Option One. well, I had already mailed my payment to option one (due on the 1st). we have told homeq at least a thousand times that that payment was made to option one.

The person on the other end of the phone is always polite and says "i'll note your account" and then the next person tells me "well, there's nothing noted but i'll note it for you" we have faxed a copy of the check at least 4 times and now they will not take a payment over the phone, they want me to mail it!

HA HA HA I am not as stupid as they think I am...

Jonathan
eaton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2005 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq-Wachovia-Money-Store/Sacramento-California-95853/Homeq-Wachovia-Money-Store-absolutely-the-WORST-unbelievable-RUN-AWAY-or-REFI-NOW-126454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq Wachovia Money Store