Complaint Review: Homeq

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:WILLIAMSBURG Virginia
Homeq
P.O. Box 79230 City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Homeq This company has Lied since they bought my morguage City Of Industry California

*Author of original report: Had to Put Homeq into Chap 13

Homeq bought my mortgage in 2006. After missing a payment. I called & tried to work out payment arrangements. Homeq refused to work out payment arrangements, that I had to pay the whole amount at 1 time, & threatened that If I tried to over pay my morguage to get it current that they(Homeq) would refuse my payment thereby making me further behind.

Since than I have Not trusted anything Homeq has had to say, & had fallen 2 months behind.

As of July 2008 the company refused to accept my monthly payment, so that Homeq could push me into forclosure (3 months past due).

I aquired an attorney to negotiate a settlement of payment arrangements.

When Homeq & my attorney had reached an agreement to let me pay the 3 months past due & my august payment by august 1st, 2008. Just when I thought the deal was done, Homeq tells my attorney that I'm actually " 6 months behind!"

I don't know how I went from being 3 months behind July 1st, 2008 to being 6 months behind by July 23, 2008. SO Homeq wanted me not my attorney to call & make arrangements to pay 4 months(including August 2008) then make arrangements to pay an additional 3 months.

I refused, becuase I was only 3 months behind in the first place.

This just goes to show Homeq Cannot be trusted!!!!!

Ken
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq/City-Of-Industry-California-91716-9230/Homeq-This-company-has-Lied-since-they-bought-my-morguage-City-Of-Industry-California-363386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

I have since found that by forcing Homeq into chapter 13 they finally made payment arrangements. Now their trying to get out of sending statements each month.