Complaint Review: Homeq

Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Homeq Servicing ripoff Sacramento California

*Consumer Comment: homeq

*Consumer Comment: hOMEQ TRYING TO STEAL HOME IN PA

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: count me in too

I GOT A LOAN THRU A COMPANY HAMILTON MORTGAGE AND THEN IT WAS SOLD TO HOMEQ SERVICING CORP. THAT HAS TURNED IN TO A NIGHTMARE FROM HE--!! I HAD GOTTEN SICK AND LOST MY JOB. THE COMPANY SENT ME A LETTER STATING THAT I WAS IN FORECLOSURE, KNOWING THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO (AT THE TIME I HAD TO MOVE IN WITH MY CHILDREN SO THEY COULD TAKE CARE OF ME)I SIMPLY ACCEPTED MY FATE. SHORTLY AFTER I GOT A NOTIVE TO VACATE SO THATS WHAT I DID. I MOVED OUT AND HAD A FIRE AT MY NEW RESIDENCE AND LOST EVERYTHING I HAD.

THE CITY CAME AND WAS TAKING CARE OF THE PROPERTY AND EVENTUALLY TORE DOWN THE HOUSE. NOW THE CITY IS TAKING ME TO COURT TO RECOUPE THE MONEY SPENT ON THE PROPERTY. I HAVE TRIED TO GET A COPY OF THE FORECLOSURE NOTICE FROM HOMEQ WHO SUDDENLY HAS NO RECORDOF THE FORECLOSURE AND SAYS THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING FROM THAT FAR BACK IN THERE RECORDS. MIND YOU ITS ONLY BEEN THREE YEARS.

I HAVE TALKED TO EVERYONE THERE IS ONLY TO BE SENT BACK TO WHERE I STARTED. THEY ONLY SHOW ONE LETTER SENT TO ME BACK IN 2002 IMAGINE THAT, BUT THEY DONT HAVE ANY LETTERS AFTER THAT. NOT ONE. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD SEND ME SOMETHING SAYING I OWE THEM IF INDEED THEY DID NOT FORECLOSE ON THE PROPERTY. NO ONE WOULD LET SOMEONE LIVE IN THE PROPERTY FREE FOR THREE YEARS.

WHO DO I CONTACT TO GET A COPY OF THE FORECLOSURE NOTICE? ANY SUGGESTIONS??

Michell
ST JOSEPH, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2005 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeq/Sacramento-California-95813/Homeq-Servicing-ripoff-Sacramento-California-158402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeq

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear you are having to deal with these people too. Everyone that comes in contact with this company has the same problems because they force you into foreclosure. Your local Courthouse should have copies of Foreclosures. There is also a list that a home is put on before it forecloses called a LIZ PENDING REPORT. Hopefully this will help you a little. Good luck to you.

homeq

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

go to the sight federal trade commission and you can file a complant if enough complaints are filled they will look into it.

hOMEQ TRYING TO STEAL HOME IN PA

AUTHOR: Eileen And Greg - (U.S.A.)

We are going through such a disaster with these people its too long to type if anyone wants to give us info please post an rebuttal, if anyone has info on a class action we want to be included too.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

count me in too

AUTHOR: Yvonne - (U.S.A.)

I am goinging thru a mess with homeq right now.. I keep seeing people put fair trades commission
Can some one tell me where i find it and i'll be glad to sign a complain on them.. They need to be SHUT DOWN Has every one else signed a complaint. How many does it take to make them look at it???? FAIR TRADE COMMISSION