Complaint Review: Homequ - HomeQ

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2005

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Homequ - HomeQ
P.O. Box 70830 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Homequ - HomeQ ripoff, behind on payments, called to try to work out, rude, uncaring and insensitive people. Harrassing phones 24/7 they do not even wait until the 15th, they start harrassing calls on the 1st of the month Charlotte North Carolina

It started when Ameriquest sold the loan to Homequ Mortgage. The started their phone calls right away and was very rude on the phone to you. No professional business manners at all.

The phones calls would start on the first or 2nd and go until you would give them a check over the phone. You had to give them somekind of payment if not they would call several times a day and very rude, insensitive, uncaring people.

I thought oh my God what have I gotten myself into with them, thanks to Ameriquest. Now I am almost down 2 payments and I tried to call and make somekind of arrangement with them.

There was no talking I was told what kind of useless person I was and what was my problem for not having any money. He just kept going on and on, so I hung up on him. He informed me that they were going to start foreclosure.

So this is forcing me to go and file Bankruptcy. Which I do not trust this kind of company and something needs to be done with them asap as so they can not keep doing this to people. We all have problems in life and difficulties but we are still human beings and deserve to be treated that way.

Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2005 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homequ-HomeQ/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28272-0830/Homequ-HomeQ-ripoff-behind-on-payments-called-to-try-to-work-out-rude-uncaring-and-i-154273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homequ - HomeQ