Complaint Review: Homerun Media LLC

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Homerun Media LLC
hoodiaphen.com Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Homerun Media LLCHomerun Media LLC Internet Scam Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I, too, fell for the Free Trial offer for hoodiaphen for $4.95 shipping. My trial order and the automatic shipment arrived about 2 days apart giving me no time to try the product or cancel it. This is ridiculous! I'm going to contact my credit card company, but am afraid that I will be stuck with the charge. I'm going to contact NBC and the Oprah Winfrey organization and let them know that this company is using their organizations' names in their internet advertising to scam consumers. I encourage everyone else who has been a victim to do the same. Both NBC and Oprah have attorneys at their disposal to take care of this sort of thing. I'm sure the company did not obtain permission to use these product endorsements.

Kristin
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homerun-Media-LLC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Homerun-Media-LLCHomerun-Media-LLC-Internet-Scam-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-312322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homerun Media LLC