Complaint Review: Homerun Media

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Homerun Media
.hoodiaphen.com Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Homerun Media Deceiving charges -- No Free Trial Time/Automatically set up recurring shipments -- Hoodiaphen Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I too ordered a 'Free Trial' of Hoodiphen on Dec. 28, 2007. Received the 'trial bottle' on Jan. 19, 2008. I was then was billed $69.95 on Jan. 21, 2008 for the next shipment.

The website stated "No commitments, no hassles, you can cancel at anytime within 15 days of sample request." I did look at the terms and policies and saw that there was a $49.95 charge for cancellation. Of course I thought that was quite steep. I understood that I had 15 days to try the trial offer and then would receive the next shipment.

I feel totally taken advantage of by this company. I should of guessed when my bank account got charged under the name "Homerun Media" for the initial $4.95. I had to research the internet to even figure out what business this was charging my account, since none of the emails, nor the website says anything about "Homerun Media LLC."

I did fill out the customer service "ticket" with my complaint and cancellation request. They did not email me, like it was stated they would. I did have to go back and they responded to my 'ticket' to call this number 888-527-0870. I spoke to "Reggie" and explained my thoughts. He basically kept repeating the policy of being automatically charged, as stated per website.

I informed him that I did not receive the sample until after the 15 days. He stated that Oklahoma City's post offices were closed for two and half weeks due to the ice storm, and that is why the shipment was delayed. It was not the business's fault, nor my fault, but the weather's fault that the shipment was so delayed. He also informed me that it was 15 days of putting the initial order in, not from the day that you received the product (which requires a signature from the post office).

I also informed him that I felt the company was deceivng and taking advantage of people who are purchasing this product. The only thing that he could do was to cancel any further shipments. I am trying to do what I can to inform others NOT to deal with this unethical business.

Deb
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homerun-Media/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Homerun-Media-Deceiving-charges-No-Free-Trial-TimeAutomatically-set-up-recurring-shipm-304561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homerun Media