Complaint Review: Homerun Media

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2008

• Reported By:Winston-Salem North Carolina
Homerun Media
http://www.homerunmedia.com Internet U.S.A.

Homerun Media I ordered a free sample of a product for $4.95 S&H and was charged $149.95 through my debit card. The Charge Originated From Utah Per My Bank. Internet

In my e-mail I found an ad for a free diet supplement. Only S&H of $4.95. I used my debit card for $4.95 about 4 weeks ago. I did an online checking account balance check today, 01/19/08, and found a charge for $149.95 from Homerun Media.

My account was placed into a negative balance. I called my bank and stopped my debit card so that no further activity can be added to my account. I was interested to find out what Homerun media was, so I found it on a general search. I found the same exact thing happened to another consumer. This practice is criminal and needs to be stopped. I am filing a fraudulent activity with my bank as soon as the charge hits. I hope to re-coup my money. I am a single mother with 2 kids and 2 grandkids depending on me.

Vickie
Winston-Salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homerun-Media/internet/Homerun-Media-I-ordered-a-free-sample-of-a-product-for-495-SH-and-was-charged-14995-t-301636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homerun Media