Complaint Review: Homes Club Former E-club Also Known As Marketing Guru.

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Dayton New Jersey
Homes Club Former E-club Also Known As Marketing Guru.
3303 West Commercial BLVD, Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Homes Club Former E-club Also Known As Marketing Guru. Rip-Off They claim that the agent who I had worked with to install my dish had gotten my verbal authorization to charge me for a insurance for the equipment Fort Lauderdale Florida

Rip-Off They claim that the agent who I had worked with to install my dish had gotten my verbal authorization to charge me for a insurance for the equipment I ordered for my Dish receiver!!!

I have never given an authorization for this charge and they got my CC info from either the Dish network guys or the agent

The sales partner i used was Marketing GUru is what Dish mentioned and it seems that Marketing Guru's telephone number I received from Dish network agent actually connects me to Homes Club which is the former E-Club..

I got charged in Dec(Which I actually missed because I was out of country that month) and again in March for 19.23 and the bank actually says that I can get a refund of just the March charge since December is beyond the 90 day period for a dispute!!!.

This is ridiculous and the best part is that the bank not challenging the vendor who charged my CC without my acceptance. I will be reporting to BBB and also filing a case...

Sai
Dayton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homes-Club-Former-E-club-Also-Known-As-Marketing-Guru/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Homes-Club-Former-E-club-Also-Known-As-Marketing-Guru-Rip-Off-They-claim-that-the-agent-w-318610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homes Club Former E-club Also Known As Marketing Guru.