Complaint Review: Homes Investment Group, LLC - Riley Lang

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: A K — Wellington Ohio
Homes Investment Group, LLC - Riley Lang
E 142nd st Cleveland, Ohio USA

Homes Investment Group, LLC - Riley Lang I provided inspections for him (Home Investment Group) and his wife's company (Qwest Ventures,LLC) Cleveland Ohio

*Author of original report: Payment

*Author of original report: Retraction

*Author of original report: Payment

I provided inspections on reposessed homes and vehicle chases for approximately 2 months. I told both him and his wife to just cut me a check for the amount owed too my company ($ 418.00). He said that he was going to pay me in cash, but has not paid me yet. I left numerous messages on his and his wife's phones about the pay and just keep getting excuses, every time I make contact there is a new excuse. The last contact was about a week and a half ago and I told him just send me a check. After a week I contacted him via email and he told me that the check was being processed, well I pay people at my company and I can tell you it don't take a week and a half to cut a check and receive it; especially, when my company is only an hour from his.

All this person and wife does is make excuses, when i made contact with his wife she told me I needed to contact Riley. When I reached Riley all I got was another excuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homes-Investment-Group-LLC-Riley-Lang/Cleveland-Ohio/Homes-Investment-Group-LLC-Riley-Lang-I-provided-inspections-for-him-Home-Investment-1073363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homes Investment Group, LLC - Riley Lang

Payment

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

My company is still awaiting payment after 5 to 6 months while still getting excuses.

Retraction

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I wrote the original complaint against Riley lang and his company. I  must state that Riley Lang and I have been extremely busy with our companies. We have tried to catch up with each other on numerous occasions so I could receive my money, but due to the work loads that we both have it has been impossible. So, I contacted him to just send me a check for the amount. We have since then spoke on the phone a couple of times and via emails. So I wish to print a retraction, in hopes of receiving the money due to me / my company.

Payment

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Riley Lang and I have tried to make contact on numerous occasions but for one reason or another we have not been able to make contact, that is why I requested that you pay me by check.