Complaint Review: Homes of Legion

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie S — Deville Louisiana United States of America
Homes of Legion

Homes of Legion is riping Innocent home owners Off! Internet

I bought a brand new 2003 double wide mobile home from Homes of Legion. I cant belive they are able to rip the American Citizen off in such away! I have had nothing but problems with my home and cant get no one to help me fix the undo just! My roof leaks so bad I recently found out that they actually put nails through the top of my shingles which is causing my roof to leak. I am supposed to have a twenty year warranty on my roof but unfortunately this warranty does not cover the manufactures wrong doing.

They didnt even put galvanized nails through the shingles the nails are now rusting and coming out of the shingles which in turn is causing my roof to leak. I also have airvents in the ceiling of my home well when they put it together the master bath and bedroom want cool or heat the a/c duct was not attached correctly they informed me to cut a whole in my roof and then only would they Fix the ducting I was to be responsible for all othe cost.My electric bills have been very high the aircondtioner itself has been worked on every year due to frequntly breaking down.

I would like to know wheres my rights why am I stuck with a home that needs a twenty-thousand dollar roof which by the way im having a hard time trying to find a bank that will give me a refi because the home was brought out and set up without any runners under it! Every year it gets worse one thing after another. I want give up without a fight !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homes-of-Legion/internet/Homes-of-Legion-is-riping-Innocent-home-owners-Off-Internet-999604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homes of Legion