Complaint Review: Homeschool Stockroom, Inc

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: teethyme — Tennessee United States of America
Homeschool Stockroom, Inc
580 Calkins Road Rochester, New York United States of America

Homeschool Stockroom, Inc Abusive, vulgar, unprofessional fraudsters Rochester, New York

This is for those of you who home school or know someone who does: Please don't ever order from HomeschoolStockroom.com! I just had an absolute NIGHTMARE experience with them. After trying to cancel an order I placed back in October, I received 3 emails from their customer service, and you would not believe the vulgar and hateful names they called me! I would post the emails here, but they're too foul and shocking. Once I received those emails, I decided to do more research on this company and discovered tons of complaints about incomplete orders, fraud, and nasty customer service with foul language being used. I have no idea how they are still in business. They would not cancel my order (which was never even processed, yet they immediately charged my credit card when I ordered) and refused to refund, so I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. When I told them I would be filing complaints, they laughed (by typing hahaha and using laughing emoticons...mature, right?) and said to post away, ***** and that I would be wasting my time because dumb people would continue to purchase from them and there wasn't anything that I could do about it.

PLEASE don't just take my word for it - do your own research and you'll see that this company is a joke and has no business selling school books to hard-working families. They have an F- rating with the BBB and there are dozens of websites just like this one full of complaints about their horrific business practices. If everyone who had bad experiences with this company would take the time to file complaints with the FTC, the BBB, and other agencies, and also get the word out on the internet, perhaps this company would no longer be able to victimize innocent consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeschool-Stockroom-Inc/Rochester-New-York-14623/Homeschool-Stockroom-Inc-Abusive-vulgar-unprofessional-fraudsters-Rochester-New-York-971751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeschool Stockroom, Inc