Complaint Review: Homes.com

• Phone: 8667442947
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Homes.com Promised Real Estate leads Buyers and Sellers Internet

I was contacted by  Don Kelly to purchase real estate leads both buyers and sellers and signed up for a 30 day trial which he said could be cancelled at anytime,  I signed up and he took $407.00 dollars and I did not get any leads only on my old listings and within 21 days I called and cancelled which took 1 week.

At this point I was billed for another month $407.00 and I have been trying to get money back but no one returns calls.

Don Kelly said he is only a sales person and homes.com just sends a survey which I filled out two times.  I have sent numerous emails to Hannah Graham but she also does not pick up the phone to call.

This has been the worst company for leads and they were trying to start a new program at the realtors expense.

I have requested a refund as they were not able to give the leads as promised but they cant even return calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homescom/internet/Homescom-Promised-Real-Estate-leads-Buyers-and-Sellers-Internet-1061346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homes.com