Complaint Review: Homeside Lendind - Washington Mutual

• Updated: Tue, October 05, 2010

• Reported By: mlnl — Shepherdstown West Virginia USA
Homeside Lendind - Washington Mutual
1301 second avenue seattle, Washington United States of America

Homeside Lendind - Washington Mutual JP Chase Morgan NO LOAN MODIFICATIONS FROM WAMU Seattle Washington

*Consumer Comment: If not resolved, consider doing this...

Washington Mutual has had my loan modification application since January of this year. I have called everyday for ninety days and each time I am either hung up on transfered told my application will go to the bottom of the pile I have been waiting over two weeks for the supervisor to call me back I have been told the department that handles these applications does not accept incoming calls I have been lectured and told how overworked the employees are I have been told that I will never receive a loan because I am unemployed I have been told several times my application was complete only to called back and another (highly informed employee) tells me I need something else . I have received only one written letter from Washington Mutual after three months of trying to get thru to a person who could help me . This company is insane I wouldnt even be in this mess if Washington Mutual had not UNDERESTIMATED my property taxes and raise my mortgage 500.00 per month - this was suppose to be for a year - well its been almost two and my payment is till the same . But I cant get an answer from them . They need to be held accountable !!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeside-Lendind-Washington-Mutual/seattle-Washington-98101/Homeside-Lendind-Washington-Mutual-JP-Chase-Morgan-NO-LOAN-MODIFICATIONS-FROM-WAMU-Seat-492597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeside Lendind - Washington Mutual

If not resolved, consider doing this...

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

Please write a detailed report and send it to the following government agency: