rank

Complaint Review: Homeside Lending, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 13, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 13, 2002

• Reported By:Knoxville TN
Homeside Lending, Inc.
P.O. Box 44255 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Homeside Lending Inc is a real ripoff! business from hell Jacksonville Florida

Ihave had nothing with problems with this company since they bought my loan a few years a go. Back in December 2001 I was layed off of my job and was unable to make a full mortgage payment. I sent them a partial payment in which they returned to me stating no partial payments are acceptable. It took me several months to finally get caught up.

I sent them a payment on July 1, 2002 for $1723...3X's the amount of my payment, which should have put me one payment ahead. Instead, they have been charging me additional late charges and sent me a notice that my September payment is more that $100 dollars of what it should be, as they did in August.

You cannot talk to their customer service people with out getting in a major pissing contest. They are rude and have absolutely no sensitivity to their customers. All they want is "trumped" up late charges, one after another!!!!!

Pissed off Peg
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2002 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeside-Lending-Inc/Jacksonville-Florida-32231/Homeside-Lending-Inc-is-a-real-ripoff-business-from-hell-Jacksonville-Florida-26820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeside Lending, Inc.