Complaint Review: Homeside Lending Washington Mutual Bank

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2003

• Reported By:Valparaiso Florida
Homeside Lending Washington Mutual Bank
Po Box 105883 Atlanta,ga./san,antonio/jacksonville,fl., Georgia U.S.A.

Homeside Lending Washington Mutual Bank ripoff mortgage is not being paid Atlanta Georgia San Antonio Texas Jacksonville Florida

I am disappointed and very upset,every year for the past four years i've had to endure these fraud claims by the staff at homeside lending,and it's co-heart washington mutual bank of Pa. that my mortgage insurance was going to be paid and paid on time,these are just lies,i've received two notices already that my insurance haven't been paid, to date i can't reach anyone to listen to more lies.

Where is our insurance comissioner and the agencies that's suppose to police these institutions. We consumers need help, are they just going to fold and leave us with nothing. They are conveniently taking my mortgage payment every month, it's on time, what are they doing with my money, please help us. I'll be writing and calling my elected officials in Tallahassee. HELP.

James
Valparaiso, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeside-Lending-Washington-Mutual-Bank/Atlantagasanantoniojacksonvillefl-Georgia-30348/Homeside-Lending-Washington-Mutual-Bank-ripoff-mortgage-is-not-being-paid-Atlanta-Georgia-49487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeside Lending Washington Mutual Bank