• Report: #22062

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2002

• Reported By:National City CA
Homeside Lending
P.O. BOX 7198 Pasadena, California U.S.A.

Homeside Lending sent payment stubs to wrong address & I get the late charges - twice! Irresponsibleness ripoff Jacksonville Florida

When I refinanced through homeside lending they had my correct adress. I would always send my payments on the same day every month. Homeside Lending sent payment stubs to wrong address. I got late charges twice for their irresponsibleness and they won't remove them from my record.

One month I recieved a late payment notice that they recieved it after the due date. I always send them on the same pay day every month but somehow that only month was late.

They told me that they would remove the late fees and I was ok. A few months later I did not recieve my pay stubs that they automatically send out so I called homeside.

They told me that they had already been sent out a few days ago. I did not recieve them til two weeks later.

The pay stubs that homeside sent me were to the wrong adress. They sent them to 2441 instead of 2411. I called them so they can change my adress and remove the late fees again.

They said that they would remove the late fees as a courteous. When I went to apply for a new car loan I had negative points on my record due to homeside lending
Jacksonville Massachusetts 32231-4255
Carlos
National City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2002 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeside-Lending/Pasadena-California-91109-7198/Homeside-Lending-sent-payment-stubs-to-wrong-address-I-get-the-late-charges-twice-Irr-22062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeside Lending