Complaint Review: Homestuffers

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2005

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Homestuffers
P.o. Box 270258 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Homestuffers Cathy Rich ripoff scam deceptive cruel San Diego California

*Consumer Suggestion: Desperate to make money? Read all the complaints here first, or else that won't be your last loss.

I was so excited to find an at home program that could help me make money. My husband and i just bought our first home i lost my job and nothing i can find will pay for more than my daycare costs would be. i sent my money which was hard enough to scrape up of $45 . I have waited gotten no response from the phone #'s just busy signals or please hold.It kills me to know that because i wasted my time effort and hope in this my husband has to work late everyday andwork all weeends. This was to help take the financial burden off my husband now with the added time that i have wasted i have just cost us more. my children don't get to see their father but 2 hours a week, because if he isn't always working we'll lose our home. not to mention all the past due notices on all the other bills....they need to be stopped i feel that these people are heartless!!

Carrie ann
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2005 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homestuffers/San-Diego-California-92198/Homestuffers-Cathy-Rich-ripoff-scam-deceptive-cruel-San-Diego-California-148536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homestuffers

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Regardless, the money may be gone, but you're still as desperate as ever.

Trust me, that's a recipe for disaster. Desperate people grab at anything. Frauds just love desperate people.

So, now that you found this site, use it. Read the complaints before you buy or sign up for anything else.

By the way, you have some serious money management problems going on there.

People end up losing their homes as well as their marriages by doing the things that you are doing.

It's always a bad idea to sign up for so many debts that you no longer have any life of your own.

#2 Consumer Suggestion