Complaint Review: Hometown America, Redwood Estates

9595 N Pecos Thornton, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 303 427 1761
  • Web:
  • Category:

Hometown America, Redwood Estates Hometown America harassment physical violence eviction threats Thornton, Colorado

I have lived in Redwood Estates MHP since the early 80s.  Since Hometown America bought it and hired Pam and Allen as managers it is like living in a prison camp. What other managers have gave approval for Pam and Allen give threats of eviction if those things are not removed.

If you disagree with them like I have you are harassed by Pam and Allen, their employees and members of their family.   My husband has been physically assaulted by one of them, we have had our personnel property threatened to be destroyed and hauled away.

These people act like they are plowing the snow, while going 35mph taking out skirting, breaking taillights, and actually hitting a man with the plow while he was shoveling.  On one night there were no fewer then 8 cars parked on the street.  The tow truck pulled up to our home and told us " The managers tell him which cars to tow, but I.ll cut you a break."  Not once did he stop at any of the other cars.  They make up rules as they feel like it.

We have had to start paying $25.00 per month to park our RV.s in the RV compound(it was free before Hometown) but the managers have build a garage there to store Allen's truck. his boat and travel trailer.  Not to mention their son's truck and one of the employees cars there.  Which is odd since they do not live here.

The maintance man who threatens us almost daily will bring snow withl the park truck and dump it in front of our driveway after my husband has shoveled.  My husband is disabled and they are aware of this.

Pam and Allen and their employees act like this is their country and they are the dictators.  I can not live under this stress it is not helping my husbands recovery . He suffered major physical injuries plus a brain injury in a work accident.  These people think it's fun to harass and threaten him. Don't you want them to be your landlord?

Unless you are illegal (since they won't even show any homes to anyone else) you do not want these people to get ahold of your money or futures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hometown-America-Redwood-Estates/Thornton-Colorado-/Hometown-America-Redwood-Estates-Hometown-America-harassment-physical-violence-eviction-568888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hometown America, Redwood Estates