Complaint Review: Hometown Coupon Magazines

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: MrPalmBeach — palm beach Florida
Hometown Coupon Magazines
Broward, Florida USA

Hometown Coupon Magazines Kathy Jacobs Rude And Very Unprofessional Broward Florida

I had Kathy Jacobs come to my business as she was offering advertising in her so called magazine hometown coupon magazines.  She was rude to me and my employess and when I told her that I did not have anymore advertising budget for the year she threw a hissy fit worse then my 5 year old.  She proceeded to knock over a table causing my patrons to become uneasy.

The real reason I wouldnt advertise with her and her scam company is because 5 years ago she also came in I paid her juat about 1000 dollars for an ad which I never got she stole my money and disappeared.  She is lucky I didnt call the police on her.

Please Please do not deal with this woman she is a scam artist and will con you out of money.  Who knows if her so called coupon magazine even gwts mailed out hard to tell as her website is outdated with no informstion.  You cant even click and open any of her so called publications.  Again do not waste your time there sre plenty of reputable comoanies out there.  Besides its a 2014 print advertising should be combined with an online presence and social media make sure you deal with a company that offers both as it will save you money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hometown-Coupon-Magazines/Broward-Florida/Hometown-Coupon-Magazines-Kathy-Jacobs-Rude-And-Very-Unprofessional-Broward-Florida-1161060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hometown Coupon Magazines