Complaint Review: Hometown Hotties

• Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: Brian — Fort Luaderdale Florida United States of America
Hometown Hotties
414 Sw 20 Ave Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Hometown Hotties Is misleading with its advertising, saying it's free to sign up but then they secretly charge money for it, and I didn't notice till my friend told me that I should check my bank account, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My friend used my credit card to log onto Hometown Hotties. Being mislead by its advertising saying it was free. Until someone told me it wasn't and that I should check my account because it takes your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hometown-Hotties/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Hometown-Hotties-Is-misleading-with-its-advertising-saying-its-free-to-sign-up-but-then-690130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hometown Hotties