Complaint Review: Homevestors

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 25, 2005

• Reported By:moorhead Minnesota
Homevestors
homevestors.com Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Homevestors rude, not professional, profanity, arrogance Ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

A friend of mine invited me to help him flip some real estate. After hours of market research he was pleased to come up with what he thought to be a great price on the houses we were flipping.

I started contacting investors and was quite impressed at the speed that Rusty Stockinger from Homevestors contacted me. I gave him the situation and set up a showing.

I admit the showing of the 7 houses didn't go as smoothly as I expected...but things rarely go smooth in realestate.

Throughout the showing, Rusty got more and more irritated at the houses, me, my partner, and the owner of the house. I have never seen a "professional" use the F-bomb along with many other profanitys. At the end of the showing of the third house, Rusty stood on his soap box and judged me and my partners character. He dummied down my partner for not being in college yet sneered when I told him it was my fifth year. He accused us of wasting his time. He told us many times that "If you guys wallow with pigs, you're gonna smell like shit." Very professional. He attacked me verbally for not being dressed up. He pulled a huge power trip from the second he showed up.

I admit, the deal was not as smooth as it could have been but there is a curtious way to state that you are not interested in it.

I am new to real estate and have a lot to learn. A lesson I quickly learned is to not deal with a company that would hire such an arrogant representative.

john
Cocoa beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2005 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homevestors/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55400/Homevestors-rude-not-professional-profanity-arrogance-Ripoff-Minneapolis-Minnesota-154997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homevestors