Complaint Review: Homeward Mortage

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: disgruntal — Pardeeville Wisconsin United States of America
Homeward Mortage

Homeward Mortage american Home Mortage Services Liars, cheats, scam, dishonest Internet

We were trying to get a home modification on our home, because we fell behind on our payments. I faxed the information to this company over 10 times, and called them at least 9 of the ten times to see if they recieved everything. Each time, I got someone different to talk to. Each time they told me what I needed and I faxed the information to them. they said that was all they needed to get the modification approval going.

all the while they went ahead and filled a forclosure on our home. the last time I spoke with this company, the gentleman said nothing about the forecloser, and said to resend the paperwork and they would look at it again.

This past weekend we get a letter in the mail stating they sold our contract to another company with less than perfect grading. The got an "F" with the better business bureau. so now I have more legal fees with the forclosure, we have a worse company than we were already dealing with and all the while, the people at Homeward, never said anything about them foreclosing. Now I have people at my house taking pictures of the property and people coming around like vultures.

this company will lie to you, and you can never get a straight answer out of any of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Mortage/internet/Homeward-Mortage-american-Home-Mortage-Services-Liars-cheats-scam-dishonest-Internet-1016209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Mortage