Complaint Review: Homeward Residential, Inc

• Reported By: MJ Moran — Orlando Florida
Homeward Residential, Inc
PO Box 619063 Internet USA

Homeward Residential, Inc Stole $378.12  Internet

They told me my escrow was short  $378.12.  They said if I pay that amout that my payments would be $672. instead of $ 702.00.  I have the proof that my money was paid but my loan did not go down and then they sold off my mortage to another company. I had to make a payment to that company of 819.20 to keep it from being marked past 30 day because I had paid my last payment to Homeward at the agreed amount of $672.  And there was a delenquent amount of over $100. Because they said I was suppose to pay $702.  Not only did I lose 378.12 but now my mortage this month was $147 more than anticipated.  I am a single mom!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential-Inc/internet/Homeward-Residential-Inc-Stole-37812nbsp-Internet-1047204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential, Inc