Complaint Review: Homeward Residential

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Bloomsdale Missouri United States of America
Homeward Residential
1525 S Belt Line Rd Coppell, Texas United States of America

Homeward Residential American Home Mortgage Foreclosure Happy, Corrupt Mortgage Lender that receives a bailout but dont care about ANYONE Coppell, Texas

I have been trying to work out an agreement with Homeward Residential (trustee - Wells Fargo) for over a year and half now due to lay off, they told me to fax the modification package, I do but they never seem to receive it so I send it certified and hmmm still dont receive it, so on and so on, now they tell me my home is in forclosure, I don't understand when they receive a bailout from the government but cannot help someone else, I would like to stay in my home but now its not worth what they say I owe after all their fees, they charge me every time they send someone out to take pictures, hang things on my door or to drive by to see if I'm still here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/Coppell-Texas-75019/Homeward-Residential-American-Home-Mortgage-Foreclosure-Happy-Corrupt-Mortgage-Lender-tha-960457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential