• Report: #1002033

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Michael B. — Plano Texas United States of America
Homeward Residential
P.O. Box 660029 Dallas, TX 75266 Dallas, Coppell, Texas United States of America

Homeward Residential American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. mortgage customer, not by choice. Dallas, Coppell, Texas

I over-paid my mortgage per their questionable billing practices after they forced escrows on my account. I requested this overage ($3,004.66) given to me by several of their agents (over $6500 total in the account) and was told they would mail it to me and I would receive it no later that 11/26-27/2012. In early December I called and was told it had not been sent out yet and I would receive it within 10 days. I called in late December and was told there is an analysis being done to determine the correct amount. In January I have called 4 times and received 4 different stories as to why it was not sent. One story I was told is that the amount was so large that the automated system kicked it back. Today I was told that they are once again reconciling the account and it would be some time in February before they were finished. I explained that taxes and insurance were both paid and there is nothing to reconcile at this point and even after returning my money from the overage there is still 3 months worth of escrows in the account. I seriously doubt I will ever get my money. I pray every night that they will release the servicing of my loan and transfer it to another servicing company that cares about customer service and does not lie and cheat their customers. Wells Fargo is my investor and why they let Homeward Residential service any of their loans is beyond me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/Dallas-Coppell-Texas-75266-750/Homeward-Residential-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-mortgage-customer-not-by-choi-1002033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential