Complaint Review: Homeward Residential

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: InkDrinker — Prescott Arkansas United States of America
Homeward Residential
PO Box 619063 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Homeward Residential American Home Mortage HeartLess cruel Company that continues to ask me for the same thing over and over again Dallas, Texas

Homeward Residential formerly known as American Home Mortgage has been sending us through the madness of loan modification for a year and a half. We have a stack of forms that we have filed to them since last year in June when my husband lost his job. They will call and ask for the exact same thing that you sent then a week ago. They will tell you that you put a certain amount in the wrong place and you need to re-do the page. I have even had them tell me that a page that had NOTHING to do with the loan needed to be in the packet because that is the way it is done. My husband died this past October and now I am back on the merry go round alone with these people. It is a shame that companies like this are allowed to do business and treat people so horrible. We were hard working people who paid our mortgage  and have been in our home for over 20 years. But because we trusted people we wound up like so many people getting duped by these predatory lenders who then sell your loan to people like this company. I am filing more papers this week and I WILL NOT give up until I get a loan that is affordable that I can pay with my retirement benefits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/Dallas-Texas-752-1-9063/Homeward-Residential-American-Home-Mortage-HeartLess-cruel-Company-that-continues-to-ask-m-980193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential