Complaint Review: Homeward Residential

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: helloworld — Lawton Oklahoma United States of America
Homeward Residential
1525 S. Belt LIne Road, Coppell, TX 75019 Irving, Texas United States of America

Homeward Residential American Home Mortgage Service FORECLOSURE TACTICS TO DO NUMEROUS COMMERICAL MODIFICATION LOANS Irving, Texas

I originally purchased a home in 2005 while active duty Army for my mother so that she would have a place to live.  My mother could not afford the payments and have struggled to maintain the home before I purchased it.  During my time in service she has missed notes and I have made notes for her to keep her current.  A couple of times she has been late and the mortgage company of course would not accept a payment which was past the due date.

I can actually remember the payment being late by a day and them not accepting the payment in order to process the loan for foreclosure, but approving the loan for a commerical modification through the mortgage company to get it approved.  I am so disappointed in myself for not catching on to this down right theft until now.  I do not want my mother homeless, but I am seriously considering a short sale or foreclosure to rid myself of this headache.  Any assistance would be deeply and truly appreciated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/Irving-Texas-75063-1730/Homeward-Residential-American-Home-Mortgage-Service-FORECLOSURE-TACTICS-TO-DO-NUMEROUS-COM-1001153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential