Complaint Review: Homeward Residential

• Reported By: helloworld — Lawton Oklahoma United States of America
Homeward Residential
Irving, Texas United States of America

Homeward Residential Accounting Discrepancies Irving , Texas

I have requested my payment activity dated from the original date of the loan in the year 2005, because of the recent events...please see below:

Homeward Residential found a accounting error on 12/21/2012 in the recent home-modification loan in 2011, due to an inquiry I made about the insurance on my home.  I called numerous times in December 2012 to inquire about a $332.63 credit that was posted to my account.  I thought that it was another homeowners payment that mistakenly got posted to my account, and I did not want another homeowner to go through the financial nightmare of foreclosure,  like I did in the past.

Now, I am finding out that the credit on my account dated 12/21/2012 was because of a accounting error.  After that someone from Homeward Residential removes my late fees and posted the rest to my principal as of 12/21/2012.  I don't understand how this Corporation can go into my account take and put monies where he/she decide to put it.
As of  01/03/2013 my late fees of $227.32  are re-applied to my account when they were removed because of the accounting error.  And my current payment for 01/01/2013 in the amount of $665.00 and the credit of $332.63 is in a suspense status.  I know this is because I asked how can you move monies around in my account without my knowledge.

I am very frustrated and concerned that this is going to turn into a big financial/legal matter that is really not what I am trying to do.  Any assistance in this matter would be deeply appreciated.  Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/Irving-Texas-75063/Homeward-Residential-Accounting-Discrepancies-Irving-Texas-991110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential