Complaint Review: Homeward Residential

• Reported By: Fred — Vero Beach Florida United States of America
Homeward Residential
P.O. Box 619063 Internet United States of America

Homeward Residential AHMSI Pompous Morons , Internet

For the past two months, we have been trying to lower our interest rate through Homeward Residential. I would not recommend ANYONE attempting to do this simply because it is tedious and you receive a ton of paperwork without any kind of clarification. If you talk to someone on the phone, you encounter some of the most pompous, self-absorbed idiots one could ever hope to encounter.

Tonight, I called Homeward Residential to resolve my account. I spoke with a gentleman by the name of Billy who, I might add, takes the cake when it comes to patronizing, pompous morons. He told me that they did not have all of the papers we sent. I could handle that, if in the course of our 20 minute conversation he did not say, "But wait, here it is." So he admitted to having all of the paperwork initially requested, and then proceeded to tell my wife that we need even more, including but not limited to, our marriage license proving that we were married. Why is this necessary? Wait for it...Ready? Because the reviewers do not have the time to make logical assumptions that when a woman with two last names sends in documents with a man who shares the same last name that they could conceivably be married!

I have spoken with several people about this issue and received numerous conflicting reports. All I want is to have my interest rate lowered. Instead I must deal with these __________________ (insert your own appropriate adjective).

If you have the opportunity to deal with these morons, RUN! Run very fast. If you are already embroiled in this company, do what you can to get rid of them. That's what I am going to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/internet/Homeward-Residential-AHMSI-Pompous-Morons-Internet-965145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential