- Report: #1036251
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Homeward Residential
Homeward ResidentialInternet United States of America
Homeward Residential AHSMI, Ocwen Loan Servicing How are they possibly still in business, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2) Loan modification process is a drawn out horrible frustrating process. I am not sure they really do anything. I had to manage the calls, the faxing the paperwork, the follow up, the letters, - I was basically calling them everyday. Because I got a different answer every day on what they needed to close out the package.
Started the process first of September. Gave the financial information and information over the phone. THen I received a pre-printed packet with a million things to complete, information they needed. Again, I had to continue to call them to find out why the packet was delayed, where it was in the process only to hear something else they needed which was different - or sometimes the same thing - the others gave me. This dragged and dragged. Labored with this modification - it was a second job. - seriously.
After 4 months of agonizing frustration - I went digging again to get a name of an executive - emailed them - the had one of their people review my case, contact me , send me updated letters, set the expectations - had her put it in writing and with in days the packet was wrapped up. It was obvious there are strong communications issues - by design - within their company. TO slow it down - its not benefit to them to modify these loans. I was also told by more than one person the loan interest rate would go down to 2% - after all was said and done.... its just over 7% - helped the payment a little, gave me some breathing room, but was expecting more.
3) Now that the loan mod is complete, I completed my 3 trail payments. 2nd payment was incorrectly posted with the wrong amount and the 3rd posted to the wrong loan. I tried to follow up to assure the 3rd payment issue was resolved, but the loan status with Homeward had changed. It was like pulling teeth to have them let me know if the 3rd payment issue was resolved and posted on my account. I also learned the new servicing area did not have all of the documentation - like my Quit Claim Deed to remove my ex-husband and the Modification Agreement to finish off the account and send me my welcome packet and payment information.
So i called Homeward to resolve the missing pieces... the guy tells me the loan is sold he has no information. The new company has everything they need. After stating they do not , after asking to speak to someone else 10 times - like a supervisor, my previous relationship manager, after I said I would conference in the new company - in which he said would be a BAD idea - after stating I have not received any official documentation that the loan package was complete - we argued - I again asked for a supervisor.. I hung up. I know the package that I mailed them stated if they did not receive my signed copy back I was forfeiting the loan.
Sooooooo, it is important to know if they have that document or not. Then .. later in the day after researching I find out my new Servicer OWNS Homeward.. they are the same company.. huh.. so why on earth could this guy NOT get on phone, escalate, look in his system to fix this??? why again am I left to do all the work like.. get my copy of the Modification Agreement "RE-NOTARIZED" and sent to the new company - along with the copy of my Quit Claim deed??? Another big Kicker was they had my mailing address on their system wrong!!!! not sure when that happend but it had to have happend after I received my last packet. and NO ONE could tell me when or how it changed.
I think they are again just trying to create havoc and if you are not paying attention - they got ya.. Horrible practices - no ethics - so Service for a Servicing company. THey are absolutely the worst company to work with and I do not understand how and why we the consumer cannot pick our mortgage company.. Mine was sold to them - I did not have a choice or a voice!!! they did not provide the same payment program that I wanted, selected and enjoyed from my original mortgage company. THey have definately worn me out! By the way.. I have never been late in a payment - ever - I feel that makes me a good dependable customer that should be give some sort of assistance when asking for it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/internet/Homeward-Residential-AHSMI-Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-How-are-they-possibly-still-in-business-1036251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.