Complaint Review: Homeward Residential

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Mae — Illinois United States of America
Homeward Residential

Homeward Residential Homeward Residential is the Worst i've ever delt with. What a Nightmare. Internet

Bank of America sold my loan to Homeward in April. Since then they changed their name so I was totally confused to who to pay. Well they said I was in default. There was a payment missing. Turned out they returned the payment to my bank unbeknownst to me. Although I payed every month, I endured numerous calls, threatening letters, late fees. In the end when I discovered the missing payment was in my bank & sent it back to them, they said I was still responsible for the fee and to go after Bank of America because it was their fault. Unbelievable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-Residential/internet/Homeward-Residential-Homeward-Residential-is-the-Worst-ive-ever-delt-with-What-a-Nightm-907062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward Residential