Complaint Review: Homeward residential

Homeward residential
Irving, Texas United States of America

Homeward residential Scared homeowner Irving, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Use your bank's bill pay service

I see other people have had the same problem Of hearing the threat of foreclosure. I made my November mortgage payment, homeward residential said when they presented the check that my account has been frozen. Inquiring at the bank, I was told that the check is never been presented. this was reported to the credit bureau. dropping my credit score from 716 to 536, plus the threat that if I didn't make up the funds, for closure would start. homeward residential responded that I needed to prove that this letter was sent to me, even though it's recorded online on my computer. these people are ridiculous scary, my loan was taking over Bank of America in some kind of by out about 6 months ago. anyone out there having the same problems, almost like dealing with that I R S.Help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeward-residential/Irving-Texas-75063-1730/Homeward-residential-Scared-homeowner-Irving-Texas-986747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeward residential

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Use your bank's bill pay service

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Most banks offer a service where they write and mail checks for you at your request.  The bank does not send the checks out unless you have the funds to cover it, so the payee is not going to get to play the NSF check game.

Other advantages are that there is an indisputable record as to when the check was mailed and the payee will not have your account number.

I have not written a check myself in years.  I make in-person payments on my debit card and mail-in payments by the bank's bill pay service.