Complaint Review: Homewood Suites Ocala-Heath Brook Lacey Colletti

4610 SW 49th Road Ocala, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 352-369-4610
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

Homewood Suites Ocala-Heath Brook Lacey Colletti Anthony James Inapproriate Racial and Sexual posts directed to me via her Facebook account representing The Hilton Hotel Ocala, Florida

*Author of original report: Lacey Michelle Bauer (Lacey Bauer)

*Author of original report: Lacey Colletti Ocalahomewood Ocala Hilton.com anthony Ocala Police OcalaPD marion County SO Sheriff sales threats dox

*Author of original report: LaceyMB78 Twitter Ocala Homewood Suites Hilton Hotels Lacey Colletti vulgar rude ebonics

*Author of original report: Ocala Hilton Employee Lacey Colletti NASTY online racial and sexual comments Anthony James

Lacey Co

Lacey Michelle Gardner:  Do I need to speak in Ebonics for you to understand?

Lacey Michelle Gardner Mad????? No (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) I don't get mad.... I get even

Lacey Michelle Gardner Don't go away mad, just go back to your corner, suck your thumb and rock yourself to peace. Oh... And I just ordered a new phonics program for you. It's called (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))), youre an idiot."

Lacey Colleti Michelle Gardner And feel free to call... Anthony James is well aware of what I'm doing right now.

Lacey Michelle Gardner Is it your personal experiences bringing out this display of anger or is it just your vag*a itching that has you moving your (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))?Lacey Michelle Gardner Magic, listen here (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))

.... You haven't messed with anyone until you mess with me. Bring it... I will have you begging for mercy and crying tears large enough to fill the Grand Canyon. Bring it...

Lacey Michelle Gardner Just so everyone knows, Riley Michael is aka Tammy Gardner. Tammy Gardner is Chris' bitter ex. Hate and bitterness comes in all forms. I appreciate the support of many of you already reporting the abuse, deleting and blocking the user. Thank you!

Lacey Michelle Gardner wrote a recommendation for Mochi Ocala.We were very disappointed by the service we received. The kids that were working were not helpful when it we questioned them as to why machines were off, the flavors that were advertised weren't available and when it came to toppings... The fruit wasnt fresh and the selection was extremely limited and very disappointing, leaving only sugary carbs as choices. When we sat outside to eat, we witnessed and documented horseplay by the employees. It not only was not a professional and inviting atmosphere, we didn't feel there was much value in our purchase. We are HUGE Mochi fans, but this experience will effect my future visits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homewood-Suites-Ocala-Heath-Brook-Lacey-Colletti/Ocala-Florida-34474/Homewood-Suites-Ocala-Heath-Brook-Lacey-Colletti-Anthony-James-Inapproriate-Racial-and-Se-781689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homewood Suites Ocala-Heath Brook Lacey Colletti

Lacey Michelle Bauer (Lacey Bauer)

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

She loses her 8 year old and blames everyone but herself for not being there to pick up her 8 year old daughter.

Does anyone every Treat ol'e Lacey right?

Today at 2:35 I drove through the gate of my community. I was on my way to pick up my youngest son to meet my husband to buy him a new bike. I arrrived at home to find him welcoming me in the driveway. He told me that his 2 older brothers, 15 and 10, were looking for their 8 year old sister who did not come straight home from the bus stop. It was out of the ordinary to me that she didn't come straight home. I packed my 10 year old son up in my truck and began searching for her at her friends houses in the neighborhood. During my drive I began calling the school to make sure she was on the bus, I was assured she was on the bus when it left school campus. I made contact with the bus depot to check on the stop that they left her off at. They made contact with the driver who states she left her at the correct bus stop. I even go across the street from our community into an apartment complex to see if we can spot her or spot other children that we can ask if they've seen her. I come back with no answers and without my daughter. During my phone calls with the school and the bus depot I discuss notifying the police. I do not want to seem overzealous, but I know I've exhausted all the avenues that I'm aware of. They support my decision.

Between 3:07pm and 3:15pm (43-50 minutes from the time the bus dropped her off at the bus stop) I place a call to 911 to report my 8 year old daughter missing. Upon the receipt of the information that I provide to the initial dispatcher I am told that I contacted the wrong department. The dispatcher states that seeing that the last time my child was seen at school, that its in the county's jurisdiction. They must take the phone call. I lividly explain that the last time my child was seen was at the ENTRANCE to the community in which we reside AND that I'm standing while making the phone call... and we are in the CITY LIMITS!!!! She insists they are the wrong agency and promptly transfers me to Marion County Sheriff's Department dispatch. In turn the dispatcher takes the report and files the information. At this time, she dispatches a deputy to the school. She tells me that an officer is on their way. This deputy made contact with the school and NEVER attempts to contact me by phone or comes to my home where I am waiting for SOME kind of communication with one of the law enforcement agencies.

At 3:41, no phone call from any agency, no contact was made by any agency. I place ANOTHER phone call to 911. (my daughter is missing for 1 hour and 20 minutes.) Dispatch states that there was an officer enroute and she would have him make contact by phone. I adimately proclaim that I want someone at my home immediately!!!

During the time in which I call the school and making the phone calls to 911, the school and the bus depot are making phone calls to parents of children who ride the bus with my daughter. They've uncovered several bits of information that I have no clue about and my sons didn't know to tell me. Today my daughter got into a car with a man at the bus stop. His daughter attends the same school and rides the same bus with my daughter. Apparenty, he thought it was okay to take my daughter to his house for the two of them to study together, without my consent or knowledge. However, he tells the school official that she left 25 minutes prior to the call. So, at 3:10 she left his house and her whereabouts are still unknown.

Dispatch contacts a COMMUNITY SERVICE OFFICER at 4:09 to make contact with me regarding the report. In turn he has to DRIVE to a district office to place the phone call, BECAUSE HE IS NOT FURNISHED WITH A PHONE TO USE WHILE ON DUTY!!!!!!!! At 4:32 I recieve a phone call from the very same COMMUNITY SERVICE OFFICER notifying that he is on his way to my house. He states he is at the apartments located across the street from my community. Yet, it takes him 20 minutes to get to my home. At 4:52 he arrives at my residence. During the phone call at 4:32 and him arriving my daughter shows up at home.

He states he is calling off the search at 4:52 when arrives. Truth be told.... at that time there were 15 officers on duty with the Ocala Police Department. 4 out of those 15 were"BOLO" aka BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR, my daughter. They weren't conducting ANY kind of search, there had never even been a description given to officials for them to know what they were looking for.

Of course, my daughter made the poor choice that she did... believe me, she's being disciplined for it. However, the father in his 30's made the conscience decision to put my child in his car without my expressed permission, consent or knowledge and take her to his home, which I have NO clue where it's located. GUESS WHAT!?!?! I was told by Seargant Summers with Ocala Police Department that NO CRIME was committed because my 8 year old consentually entered his car and residence. WHAMMY! Yeah... they didn't even make contact with the idiot who has a HUGE responsibility in this entire situation.

Lessons learned today:

1) That it is not against the law to place a child in your car or your residence if he/she consents to it, even at 8 years of age, without the parents consent, permission or knowledge.

2) The Marion County School District is constantly facing budget cuts, job eliminations and entirely huge work and served as the hero in this case. They worked and communicated efficiently, resulting in locating my daughter... without any agency support. They are the hero's in this instance because of their hard work and commitment, they found my daughter.

3) Ocala Police Department and Marion County Sheriff's Department have serious flaws in their dispatch procedures, handling or responses to emergency calls and placing the correct level of priority to cases. They also don't give a rats tail about the calls that they receive, the priority in which response should be made. I'm deeply concerned with the training issues both deparments have. My daughters safety was never addressed, responded to or properly cared for today.... how many other phone calls are made each day when communication is not made, lives are lost, abuse is continuing and crime is consistently repeating???? I can tell you from personal experience today, neither agency is for the safety of our community and we should all be genuinally concerned.

Points to ponder...

In 2 hours and 20 minutes at the speed of 70 miles per hour... where could have my daught have been taken from Ocala? Orlando? Tampa? Cocoa Beach? Lake City? Jacksonville? (Are you getting my point?)

Could she have been on an airplane to a foreign country sold as a sex slave?

Could she have had her appearance changed to make her unnoticeable?

How long does it take for a child's like to be taken?

What kind of torture would she had suffered through rape, abuse and all kinds of torture during that time?

I understand and accept that I have responsibilities in this, however law enforcement makes a vow to protect and serve their community. No matter how responsible anyone is to my child, Marion County Sheriff's Department AND Ocala Police Department failed protecting and serving my 8 year old daughter today.

Reply by Lacey Michelle Bauer on March 13, 2011 at 8:38pm

Ok... I have updates for all who have been following this and showing their support.

I met with MCSO and OPD on Thursday at 3:30pm. The Communications Commander for the MCDO is the individual whom prompted the meeting. He telephoned me at 4:45 on Wednesday, stating he had been made aware of the incident and wished to speak with me. He was preparing a timeline of the calls and events from his department and would be inviting the OPD to attend the meeting as with their information as well.

Upon arrival to the MCSO the communications commander introduced himself and his assistant. OPD was represented by their Communications Center Supervisor, Support Staff Director and Captain of Special Operations. MCSO presented their timeline to me and we reviewed the 911 call that was transferred to them. After reviewing this information I was left with one question for them, Why didn't the deputy who responded to the school make any kind of contact with me to inform me that he was transferring all the information to OPD? The commander graciously offered his apologies and agreed that the deputy SHOULD have made some kind of contact with me to communicate the next step in the series of events. He also stated that he would speak with the deputy about this situation and correct his actions. During the presentation of the MCSO's information, it was CLEAR that they never were the correct responding agency and actually went above their call of duty to respond to the school, considering the last time my child was seen was in the city limits, OPD's jurisdiction.

OPD was not prepared with any information, timeline or 911 calls. Their communications center supervisor displayed the worst of attitudes considering the situation. She was never empathetic and never offered any apology for the actions of one the employee's in her department. However, the Support Staff Director and Captain of Special Operations offered their apology on behalf of the department and agreed that there was a need for policy review, BUT tried insisting that they had no idea the incident occured until the MCSO made contact with them. (I KNOW that OPD was aware of it LONG before MCSO made contact regarding our meeting, they just chose to ignore it hoping it would go away.) During our conversation I laid out the following things that I wanted in order to make this situation right.

1) Policies and procedures for a 911 call reporting a missing person to be reviewed.

2) Changes to the current policies and procedures for this call to be made immediately upon review.

3) Discipline action for the 911 dispatch agent who took my call.

4) Retraining of all communications center employee's with regards to the policy(ies) in question.

5) Timelines and copies of the 911 calls placed.

6) Recognition of the Marion County School System and Marion County Transportation's action resulting in locating my child when the department never responded.

I explained that I would be presenting this all at 8am the following day to the listening audience of WOCA and that item number 5 be provided to me before then.

Friday morning I was interviewed by Larry and Robin. I provided the information and facts the best that I could without completely defaming any department. But, clearly... MCSO was VERY willing to meet, provide me with the information and answers in which I was entitled to and they did it with the very most gracious spirit possible. OPD never reached out to me after the communication that was made by me to them requesting the same information that MCSO gladly provided. At 10:30am I recieved a phone call from an investigator with OPD. He was requesting a meeting to gather facts and provide me with information that I had requested. During this meeting, he clearly understood what I was asking for and he agreed that there was policies in which needed to be revisited and changed. He stated at that time the policy for an incoming 911 call reporting a missing person was being amended immediately. There are other policies to be reviewed, however the main one that caused this enormous mess is how they code calls for reporting missing persons. My call was coded as a level 2 call, when it should have been dispositioned as a level 1 priority. Had it been coded dorrectly, every officer available would have responded to my home and the search for my child would have begun within minutes of the time my call was placed. There are a host of other things that will be reviewed and changed as needed. This meeting resulted in a meeting scheduled with the Chief of Police and myself, so that we can together review what information regards to the mistakes made, policies being reviewed and the policies in which will be changed. The meeting is scheduled early this week and hopefully will result in the issues resolved and a plan of action issued. At that time I am greatly in favor of the department issuing a press release with regards to them disclosing which policy was not followed correctly and how they will be making the changes appropriately to avoid this from ever happening again to another family in Marion County.

(IMO)
FAX: 352-369-5610

lacey recently tried to DOX someone by posting their private information online in a threatening manner.
As if she was going to use it for sinister reasons.
The only reasonable assumption would be that she used her computer system at the Hilton to access information.
She claims that Law Enforcement gave her the information such as SS#, make and models of vehicles driven.
After she posted this information, she realized how badly she screwed up by showing her hand in a threatening manner online in a publc forum.   she tried to delet her comments, but just as all of her commets are, the are screencapped for your eyes.

HeathBrook Hilton Employee:
FAX: 352-369-5610

Lacey Michelle Gardner We do have some Marion County Jail inmate jumpsuits that we'd glad ship for free to 1405 E. 8th Street, O******, O* 74**-4*7. Should we call you at -736-2985 to schedule the drop off? We have Charles and Fl*** R**ey listed as authorized signers to accept your package.
34 minutes ago Like

I "*'D OUT THE INFORMATION, WHICH LACEY DID NOT.

Lacey Michelle Gardner How is that 1998 Silver Lincoln Town Car running for you? 1LN**********

26 minutes ago Like

Lacey Michelle Gardner ?448-66-****

26 minutes ago Like

Contact Us

If you have any questions about this Policy or how Hilton processes your personal information, please contact us by email to customer_privacy@hilton.com or by postal mail to Hilton Customer Privacy Department, 15305 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 600, Addison, TX 75001, USA.

Worldwide Headquarters

mark.ricci@hilton.com
Tel: +1 212 261 5836

David Trumble
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
Western United States (AZ, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MS, MO, NB, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, WA)
david.trumble@hilton.com
Tel: +1 602 870 2721

Cynthia Rankin
Director, Corporate Communications Hawaii
cynthia.rankin@hilton.com
Tel: +1 808 947 7817

Lisa Cole
Director, Corporate Communications
Southeastern United States (FL, GA, Houston, TX, LA, NC, SC, TN, VA, DC)
lisa.cole@hilton.com

Homewood Suites by Hilton
brad.carmony@hilton.com
Tel: +1 901 374 6518

Contact Us

For all global corporate media inquiries, please see the contacts below.
You may also contact us via email at media_inquiries@hilton.com or corporateresponsibilityinquiries@hilton.com.

Some Observations about Lacey the LulzCow

#LaceyMB78 She likes Frozen Yogurt with the toppings she wants and anything is cause for death of an   employee.

#LaceyMB78 Shes Fat.

#LaceyMB78 She suffers from Unwarranted Self-Importance Syndrome.

#LaceyMB78 She likes to make Butt-Hurt complaints on every business in Ocala.

#LaceyMB78 Speaks Ebonics.

#LaceyMB78 Speaks Ebonics.

#LaceyMB78 Has more last names than Elizabeth Taylor.

#LaceyMB78 Claims to have 900+ Facebook friends.

#LaceyMB78 Has 51 Followers on Twitter.

#LaceyMB78 Knows how use her cell phone to take hidden videos of teenagers at work.

#LaceyMB78 Has made the Chief of OPD personally kiss her a*s, which was no small task.

#LaceyMB78 Possibly suffers from Tourettes Syndrome.

#LaceyMB78 Loves Maury Povich and hates it when the DNA proves that the man is NOT the father.

#LaceyMB78 Have a violent, vulgar side, that she tries to keep hidden from the public.

#LaceyMB78 Fails miserabley at hiding her 2nd and possible 3rd personality.

#LaceyMB78 Has recently told anonymous to Bring it.

#LaceyMB78 Believes that she can bring down anonymous by false flagging and reporting.

#LaceyMB78 Believes that blocking someone on twitter shuts down their voice.

#LaceyMB78 Works as a Sales Director for Ocala Homewood, a company of Hilton Hotels.

#LaceyMB78 Has the support of Anthony James, General Manager of Homewood in her online comments under company email.

#LaceyMB78 Believes that #Anonymous is a single #psycho person who is simply, mad at her.

#LaceyMB78 Sometimes has delusions of waking up feeling like P-diddy.

#LaceyMB78 Has dreams and aspirations being a star.

#LaceyMB78 Believes in Censorship of Opinions as demonstrated by her Butt-hurt Blocking

#LaceyMB78 Has 2 RipOffReports about her online.

Lacey (IMO)

This very large woman suffers from Unwarranted Self-Importance, arrogance and hypocrisy.

She is known to have several different names, most likely because she is seeking comfort from any man that would dare share a bed with an "important" peddler woman such as herself.

This is supported by the posts that she has at least, 3 different online last names, suggesting 3 smart men, who traded in the beast for a smaller model.  It is yet unclear as to how many men escaped before she tied the marital note around their necks.

She seeks comfort in the "comfortable" position that she has at the Ocala Homewood Hilton Extended Stay Suites, located in the state of Florida.

Being Director of Sales at the Hilton Homewood in Ocala has inflated her huge body into the floppy mess it is today.   Thus in part to be able to afford to eat frozen yogurt while videotaping the employees, which are teenagers, horsing around a little.(We all know that teenagers rarely horse around)   She was so upset, that she posted the video online in attempt to get these kids fired.   She threatened them with "exposing" them on her facebook page of 900+ contacts, (which is a complete and utter lie).

Being the Sales Director at the Hilton in Ocala Heathbrook has also afforded her the luxury of not having to wash her car, so she heads on over to Soapys, a landmark in Ocala, to have her vehicle washed while she munches down on some frozen yogurt with unwanted toppings from Mochi's Ocala.

Of course, as her online history has shown, she could not be satisfied with Soapys either, and went on to write another Butt-Hurt review, screaming about how she was not treated right and they should all die! (well not really), but she wanted some harm to come to Soapys, because she again exposed them to her 900+ "fb frenz".(Again..another complete and utter lie)

When she's not looking for food and begging vendors for business, she likes put on her favorite Mu Mu and settle in to watch the Maury Povich Show on her 19" television set.

SPOILER: Butt-hurt will ensue from this show

Posting on her PUBLIC FACEBOOK page, she expresses extreme anger to men who's dna tests show, that thay aint the babys daddy.

Comments to her public post went like this from her, again  proving her unwarranted self-importance disorder as well as coming off as a racist and homophobe.

*Lacey Michelle Gardner Do I need to speak in Ebonics for you to understand? 24 minutes ago Like

*Lacey Michelle Gardner Is it your personal experiences bringing out this display of anger or is it just your vagina itching that has you moving your c**k sucker?

*Lacey Michelle Gardner Magic, listen here F**ker.... You haven't messed with anyone until you mess with  me. Bring it... I will have you begging for mercy and crying tears large enough to fill the Grand Canyon. Bring it...

*Lacey Michelle Gardner Don't go away mad, just go back to your corner, suck your thumb and rock yourself to peace. Oh... And I just ordered a new phonics program for you. It's called "F**k off, youre an idiot."

*Lacey Michelle Gardner Is it that???? Or is it that you're feeling the hurt by being raised by your momma's pimp?

*Lacey Michelle Gardner Mad????? No f**ker, I don't get mad.... I get even.

These are all direct posts from her to a Facebook user in regards to her "Maury Povich" public post.

After making all these nasty posts in public, from her facebook page, (which she lists her Hilton Email Address as her contact), I told her I should report her to her work since she was using their servers email address as her personal>  This what she had to say about that.

It was the first truth that tubby has told online thus exposing why she feels she has no accountability online for her words under her works email.   Its because "Big and Juicy" did have her back, and told me he was a lawyer.

Mr. Anthony James went on to tell me that if I posted anything online, that Him and the other Attorneys that The Hilton Hotels were at his disposal and that I would be prosecuted till I died if posted my opinion online.

It became blatently honest, that Anthony (Big and Juicy, hereon,) was not a very good lawyer for The Hilton Hotels, because he directly threatened me with legal actions for exercising my right to my opinion online.   This is another example of unwarranted-self importance as well, which seems to be the norm for the Hilton Hotel Employees.

Anthony James threatened to have men with guns, (police) come to my house to arrest and sue me for comments.

As the comments posted to various pages, were the cut and pasted comments of Lacey Colletti, they were met with "report and blocks" because of the vulgarity.   Un be known to the reporters,( who were laceys friends), they had flagged and found her comments just as nasty as I did.   They just didn't know it was from their own friends words.

Take care everyone and make sure you know who your dealing with.

LACEYS FAVORITE FACEBOOK POSTS.

Lacey Michelle Gardner Do I need to speak in Ebonics for you to understand? - -Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

Lacey Michelle Gardner Magic, listen here f**ker.... You haven't messed with anyone until you mess with me. Bring it... I will have you begging for mercy and crying tears large enough to fill the Grand Canyon. Bring it -Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

Lacey Michelle Gardner Riley, I'd gladly give you refernences... But it won't so you any good. I only sleep with men, not hermaphrodites. -Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

Lacey Michelle Gardner Is it your personal experiences bringing out this display of anger or is it just your vagina itching that has you moving your c**k sucker?- Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

Lacey Michelle Gardner And feel free to call... Anthony James is well aware of what I'm doing right now. - Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

Lacey Michelle Gardner Don't go away mad, just go back to your corner, suck your thumb and rock yourself to peace. Oh... And I just ordered a new phonics program for you. It's called "F**k off, youre an idiot." - Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

Lacey Michelle Gardner Is it that???? Or is it that you're feeling the hurt by being raised by your momma's pimp? - Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

Lacey Michelle Gardner Mad????? No f**ker, I don't get mad.... I get even. - Sept 27, 2011 via Facebook

HeathBrook Hilton Employee: