Complaint Review: Homeworks Plus

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2007

• Reported By:tamarac Florida
Homeworks Plus
homeworksplus123.com Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Homeworks Plus did not deliver what was ordered,failed to rectify situation after promising to do so Des Plaines Illinois

*Author of original report: Homeworks Plus did not deliver what was ordered, failed to rectify situation after promising to do.

I have used this service previously in the past. omeworks plus offers a service whereby you purchase gift cards for many different retailers and will later be credited 20% back.I have not had any problems before,but as soon as i did their customer service and lack of response is non existent.

I never received 500 usd worth of gift cards,they told me that i needed to sign an affidavit which they had mailed out.i never received it and kept on calling many times.they assured me they would call me back.they never did.i also e mailed them with no response from them. i must have called them between 10-15 times. (i waited out their requirement of 7-10 business days).

This is the worst possible experience i have had with any company,who wants to pay 500 usd and receive nothing in return?

Davidb77
Tamarac, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2007 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homeworks-Plus/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Homeworks-Plus-did-not-deliver-what-was-orderedfailed-to-rectify-situation-after-promisin-278765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homeworks Plus

AUTHOR: Davidb77 - (U.S.A.)

I have used this service previously in the past. Homeworks plus offers a service whereby you purchase gift cards with the choice of many different retailers and will later be credited 20% back. I have not had any problems with the company before, but as soon as I did their lack of response was unacceptable and their customer service became non existent.

I never received $500 worth of gift cards. They told me that I needed to sign an affidavit which they would mail out. The affidavit never arrived. When I called to tell them that I did not receive the affidavit, they assured me they would call me back to settle the issue and they never did. I also emailed them with no response either. I must have called them between 10-15 times (I also waited out their requirement of 7-10 business days for both my cards and the affidavit).

This is the worst possible experience I have had with any company. Who would accept paying $500 and receive nothing in return?

Davidb77