- Report: #908188
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Honda Cars Of Katy Texas
Honda Cars Of Katy Texas2101 Katy Freeway Katy, Texas United States of America
Honda Cars Of Katy Texas Kemosabe Motors LLC Katy Texas Honda Dealership. A surrel experience of lies, deception, half-truths, omissions and greed Katy, Texas
*General Comment: Not True
*Consumer Comment: classical cloned job, very honor to matter
*Consumer Comment: great advice jim
*UPDATE Employee: Response from Honda Cars of Katy
*Consumer Comment: I have no life
*Consumer Comment: Who's rebutting?????
*Consumer Comment: Who's In Charge Here????
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have never witnessed such deception, mis-information, diversion tactics and unfiltered lying in all of my days. This was an experience that refused to end. The lack of business morals that the sales and (especially) the finance department exhibited is simply beyond description. As I replay it in my mind (and try to catalogue it) I am frequently without words. It was - as I have stated - the most surreal purchasing experience in my days. Lies after Lies. You catch them in a lie and they are so very well coached and immediately evasive. This dealership will stop at nothing to take your money.
Did you know?
1) If you buy a used car there is no owners manual in it? None of them? Why? Maybe the dealership does not want you to know the previous owner or see records or know where the car was actually purchased from. Ask the salesman and he will of course "know nothing about it".
2) When you go to the finance office you are on Audio and Video? It is recorded. The finance manager says that "he was told it was legal." Does that include when he leaves the room? Is it still legal to record a conversation that you are not a party to at that point? So, expect the finance man to leave the room several times and go back and watch and listen to your conversations. It is a despicable dirty practice.
3) You will be pounded and pounded until you buy the extended warranty that you may try to refuse. It is RESENTLESS. Do not expect to be told all of the facts either. No one is going to tell you that there is a deductable. No one is going to tell you (or show you) who actually insures the police?
4) READ everything. REPEAT! READ everything. You will NOT be given time to even scan the documents that you are being asked to sign. While you are signing your name the next document is being explained in a micro-synapsis. They do NOT want you to see what you are signing. When you read those documents after you leave, you will see that the micro-synapsis given was technically true. It was just terribly incomplete. They throw you an innocent 3 second explaination (while you are busy signing the previous document) hoping that you do not take the time to read the add ons that are also included. So READ. Better yet! Do not sign anything until you have read all of the documents. DO NOT start signing the documents until you have read ALL of them
5) You will be shown cars that have a "contest premium" on them for the day/week? Ask about others and they will have artifically inflated prices (per the salesman who is in full contest mode).
There is much more. I could go on-and-on. I think you get the picture. If you just have to go to the Honda car dealership in Katy Texas, do so at your own risk. You may want to take some audio recording equipment with you. It is legal (so says they) and it could save you.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Honda-Cars-Of-Katy-Texas/Katy-Texas-77450/Honda-Cars-Of-Katy-Texas-Kemosabe-Motors-LLC-Katy-Texas-Honda-Dealership-A-surrel-experi-908188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.