Complaint Review: Honda of Paris

• Reported By: Honda Civic Enthusiast — Paris Texas United States of America
Honda of Paris
1505 Ne Loop 286 Paris, Texas United States of America

Honda of Paris Disappointed Paris, Texas

Female account manager intentionally raised quote $500 above agreed price, added an additional $2,000 to agreement plan, and stated the windows had to have $399 etching. When I stated I did not want the etching, I was told I did not have a choice. When I asked why the $2,000 was added, I was told they have to make some money. I was told an 8.5%, at $350 per month for 70 months was the only option ($11,000 over MSRP!).

I was also told I had to have the extended warranty and all the above was non-negotiable. I had already done the research and knew all the above was negotiable and exceeded national prices by $4,000 - $6,000. I observed additional like practices with another buyer, who unknowingly agreed to a quote that far exceeded reasonable. You will pay for the convenience if you buy here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Honda-of-Paris/Paris-Texas-/Honda-of-Paris-Disappointed-Paris-Texas-907455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Honda of Paris