Complaint Review: Honeybee Media IBT, Nadine Media

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Honeybee Media IBT, Nadine Media
http://www.mountreal.com/clients/client_sales.asp Nationwide Canada

Honeybee Media IBT, Nadine Media ripoff fraudulent Montreal Canada

Honeybee Media (with all of its million different names) is a huge rip-off. They called me with my information and asked me if I was happy with their services. I told them I didn't subscribe to a company with that name. They read me off a list of magazines that I had currently been getting from a different company. They offered me a gift package (a watch) that the other company offered me as well (and OF COURSE never received)and so I thought I was "renewing" but I called my other magazine company and they infact told me that it wasn't them how called me.

So I have been stuck with trying to get rid of this horrible company, that doesn't even send me any magazines. This isnt even the worst. They got my credit card number and have been taking out money (lot of it) without my permission. I have just now been able to fix this problem.

Brandon
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2005 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Honeybee-Media-IBT-Nadine-Media/nationwide/Honeybee-Media-IBT-Nadine-Media-ripoff-fraudulent-Montreal-Canada-157883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Honeybee Media IBT, Nadine Media