Complaint Review: Hongkong easybuyberry technology co,.ltd

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 11, 2011

• Reported By: Serge — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Hongkong easybuyberry technology co,.ltd
25/K ShangBu Building,68 NanYuan, FuTian District, Internet United States of America

Hongkong easybuyberry technology co,.ltd http://easybuyberry.en.alibaba.com/ easybuyberry charged me for 100% original blackberry phones but shipped defective refurbished. the contrant was about $20,000! when i found out from sales person who was in charge and then left this c, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ridiculous Rumor

I paid about $20,000 for (as they state at their website) 100% original blackberry phones. They shipped refurbished defective phones instead.  When I found out it was too late. When I started receiving phoned back from my customers I asked the person who was in charge of the deal and left the company. She has told me that her boss made a decision to ship low graded refurbished phones with high defect rate. They buy them very chip and sell at regular market price. The company registered with alibaba.com and has a reputation as a gold supplier. I was looking for a gold supplier but "gold supplier" turned to be a junk supplier as fact. Now i am out of business and let everybody know not to deal with them. Alibaba.com does not take any responsibility to restrict or block such companies. It was even impossible for me to delete my membership from this site. I had to change my email in order not to receive spamming emails from that site.

Please be aware. I paid about $20,000 for (as they state at their website) 100% original blackberry phones. They shipped refurbished defective phones instead.  When I found out it was too late. The and when I started receiving phoned back from my customers I asked the person who was in charge of the deal left the company. She has told me that her boss made a decision to ship low graded refurbished phones with high defect rate. They buy them very chip and sell at regular market price. The company registered with alibaba.com and has a reputation as a gold supplier. I was looking for a gold supplier but "gold supplier" turned to be a junk supplier as fact. Now I am out of business and let everybody know not to deal with them. Alibaba.com does not take any responsibility to restrict or block such companies. It was even impossible for me to delete my membership from this site. I had to change my email in order not to receive spamming emails from that site.
Please be aware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hongkong-easybuyberry-technology-coltd/internet/Hongkong-easybuyberry-technology-coltd-httpeasybuyberryenalibabacom-easybuyberry-718221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hongkong easybuyberry technology co,.ltd

Ridiculous Rumor

AUTHOR: Lucy Anne - (China)

After reading your ridiculous rumor, we decide to write this rebuttal to defend our company reputation. We do not know where you are from or whether you exist on this green planet. But the words stated here by you has defiled our reputation a lot and made huge loss to us.

Firstly, who shall be the stupid guy to pay $20,000 for his first order to a overseas supplier for the first time? I think even in your country and all over the world, the people who have the  common  sense will not do the fooling thing.

Secondly, if it is true as you said, how can a company selling the fake goods can still be on the web site without changing the company name, its working phone number and its registered address? For all the companies, small or big, the core pursuit is to make long-term profit and win high reputation in its business, how can a company with long-term business vision offer the fake goods?

Thirdly, due to our boss marriage, we have one week off and we do not work until the April 18th, 2011. Where were the phones shipped to ? To USA,  it may take about 5 to 7 days by EMS and 3 to 5 days by DHL.  When did you bought our phones and how we shipped to you and  what is the tracking number we gave you?

Please be responsible for your words and actions and this web site ! It is a web site to respect each other, not framing up some one !