• Report: #209055

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 01, 2006

• Reported By:BETHEL Ohio
Hoodia 66 Fulfillment
2060 East Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Hoodia 66 fulfillment I ordered a trial for $5.95, after a couple weeks I recieved the trial and the 3 month $97.41 supply that I didn't order ripoff Ontario California

I ordered a trial on the Hoodia 66, which was $5.95 shipping only.

After weeks I recieved the one week trial ,with in two days I recieved a package for $97.41 that I did not order.I didn't even have time to use the trial to see if I would like to order.

I think the time it took to get the trial the trial period had already expired and the scam was in place!

Joseph
BETHEL, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-66-Fulfillment/Ontario-California/Hoodia-66-fulfillment-I-ordered-a-trial-for-595-after-a-couple-weeks-I-recieved-the-tri-209055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia 66 Fulfillment