Complaint Review: Hoodia Burn Fat

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Aurora Ohio
Hoodia Burn Fat
Mission Viejo, California U.S.A.

Hoodia Burn Fat Ripoff SCAM CHARGES scammed my credit card three times!! Mission Viejo California

These yahoos continue to charge my credit for either $69.95 or $79.95. I have found another charge on my credit card this month for $69.95. They will credit it in a dispute, but they will charge it again. Now there are NO phone numbers on my charge and no way to contact these yahoos!!! BEWARE and DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THEM. I also ordered one sample over a year ago and paid the shipping with my credit card. How do the credit card companies allow this shit to continue?

Anne
Aurora, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Burn-Fat/Mission-Viejo-California/Hoodia-Burn-Fat-Ripoff-SCAM-CHARGES-scammed-my-credit-card-three-times-Mission-Viejo-Cal-213071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Burn Fat