Complaint Review: Hoodia Burn , LeanRX

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:Church Point Louisiana
Hoodia Burn , LeanRX
20260 Francis St. Viejo, California U.S.A.

Hoodia Burn, LeanRX ripoff Viejo California

LeanRX (aka) Hoodia Burn Fradulent Debit Card Billing
Ontario, California
or
Viejo, Clifornia

On September 13, 2006 I went online to check my account and discovered that I had 2 unauthorized charges on my debit card.

First charge was on August 28, 2006 in the amount of $69.95 by Hoodia Burn 2677170188 Mission, Viejo, Ca. Then on September 11, 2006 Hoodia Burn credited my debit card for the $69.95, then in turn charged my debit card in the amount of $79.95 under company name LeanRX 800-2960087882000 800-296-2029 CA.

I tried calling these numbers only to get an automated system telling me they will be with me shortly but no one does and then I'm prompted to leave a message. I left 3 messages on September 14, 2006 and none were returned.

On September 14, 2006 I contacted my bank to put a freeze on my debit card and they went ahead with proceedings for a dispute.

I don't know how these people got my debit card number because I did not place any orders past or present or did I sign up for any trial orders.

When I came home from my bank I then got online to check out LeanRX and that is when I discovered that I was not their only victim. I then contacted my bank and gave them this information because they were saying that it did not seem to be fradulent since there were only a couple of charges and the first charge was credited.

I hope that these people are found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And yes, paying back all the money they took from all of us.

Cynthia
Church Point, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-Burn-LeanRX/Viejo-California-91761/Hoodia-Burn-LeanRX-ripoff-Viejo-California-211233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia Burn , LeanRX