drunk

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Hoodia E-curves
www.curves.com , Colorado U.S.A.

Hoodia - Ecurves ripoff Nationwide

I bought Hoodia which was advertised on the TV. I was told that if I dont like it I can stop the continous order, which I did.

I go online to check my bank account and see a 29$ deduction for e-curves, knowing I never signed up for e-curves, Icalled them and was told that part of their agreement is that you sign up for e-curves. I was not told that!!.

All of a sudden they tell me I have to go online to cancel my order, and they can't do that by phone. They give me a bogus website name and I can't get online to cancel.

I call them again, wait for at least half an hour and the same person answers the phone, by then I am very aggravated, angry and shouting. She says you have cancelled amazing all of a sudden she can cancel.

I have called my bank and they agreed this is a scam, they are going to try to get my money back

Estelle
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2006 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-E-curves/Colorado/Hoodia-Ecurves-ripoff-Nationwide-178511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia E-curves