depth

• Reported By:Dalzell Illinois
Hoodia For Free - eCurves
hoodiaforfree.com Internet U.S.A.

Hoodia For Free - eCurves complete ripoff artists @&^% holes!! Internet

do not trust these scammers!!! my story goes as i,m sure a lot of other people's does. ordered a " FREE " trial, first mistake never do this!!! i did/nt even get the correct amount of hoodia i as supposed get for "FREE". next thing i am charged $99.90 for two months worth of hodia. 2nd mistake didn;t read the fine print. so i figure my fault. i'll suck it up and e-mailed them to cancel further orders as the put me auto ship. i did get a confirmation on my cancellation. now today i go to pay on my credit card and there is a charge from e curves ???? i called my credit card company and the girl tells that the call just before me was the same story. any way i cancelled my card to prevent them from any more authorized charges and she tells me while i'm on the phone.....they tried to charge me again. according to her i have to pay this but i am filing a report. she gave me their "800" number to call and i was given what sounded like an overseas number and was told it would cost $4 to make the call........these people are sneaky and elusive!!!! i will wait to see what happens with my dispute but am not holding my breath!!!!

Bonny
Dalzell, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-For-Free-eCurves/internet/Hoodia-For-Free-eCurves-complete-ripoff-artists-holes-Internet-182942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia For Free - eCurves