Complaint Review: Hoodia For Free - hoodiaforfree.com

• Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:nashua New Hampshire
Hoodia For Free - hoodiaforfree.com
hoodiaforfree.com Internet U.S.A.

Hoodia For Free screwed me and didnt even kiss me first!!hoodiaforfree.com Internet

I was signed up for the "free" Hoodia product by a well-intentioned spouse. I wasnt upset about the $3.95 shipping. However when I saw a debit on my account by the same company, well I grew suspicious.

I contacted the company immediately, by email, and asked them to kindly remove me from their database as I didnt want anymore of their product. I was still charged the money, almost 3 weeks ago and have only just received the lousy freakin product today.

I was looking over my account balances and saw $28.97 debited to "ECurves" and I thought I had bought something and completely erased the purchase from my memory. I then ended up here and realized that I was duped, scammed and taken advantage of...Im not happy about this and intend to pursue action first thing tomorrow to rectify this.

Wendy
nashua, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodia-For-Free-hoodiaforfreecom/internet/Hoodia-For-Free-screwed-me-and-didnt-even-kiss-me-firsthoodiaforfreecom-Internet-182353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodia For Free - hoodiaforfree.com